Do you want to use graphic design tool with no paid? Of course you can use this software to do it. you can use this software with easy. it is called Inkscape portable. Inkscape portable use free licensed to use. Basically, it used for linux Operating System, Then several Professional developer create it for other operating system like windows. For some reasons is created with another version, with easy to use without installed. And now it has been released Inkscape portable with new version.
Just like in linux, Inkscape portable on other operating system have same item and same tool when we used it.
Inkscape Portable have Flexible draw tool, it have text tool that so powerful, it have bezier and spiro curves tools.
Below is Inkscape Feature:
Creation of Object
- Drawing tool feature: pencil tool (use freehand drawing with easy paths), pen tool (this tool has a function for creating Bézier curves and straight lines), calligraphy tool (just like pencil tool, it has freehand function to draw using filled paths representing calligraphic strokes)
- Shape tools feature: rectangles (may have rounded corners), ellipses (includes circles, arcs, segments), stars/polygons (can be rounded and/or randomized), spirals
- Text tool feature: create a text(multi-line text, full on-canvas editing)
- Embedded bitmaps feature: (with a command to create and embed bitmaps of selected objects)
- Clones feature: (“live”linked copies of objects), including a tool to create patterns and arrangements of clones
|Publisher||Inkscape Team & PortableApps.com|
|System Requirements||Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|
|Source||Inkscape, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer|
|Link To Download||http://bit.ly/2ORoZ6i|